Wednesday, July 06, 2005

This Awesome picture of my dog is so awesome!

I have this great 8x10 of my dog that I have pinned up next to my desk. What a great picture of a dog.

Picture the archetype of the greatest dog in the world, put a kickass bandanna on him, then have him pose in a stoic, yet inviting, pose surrounded by fauna so exquisite and green that to capture it on film would be to sin against god. It is that great a picture.

I'm thinking about turning it into one of those motivational posters and distributing them around the office. This picture is way more inspiring than any bubbling brook, sunset, eagle, or combination of the three that I've ever come across.

So on that note, here are some alternative phrases for the inspirational posters I hope to soon pepper the walls with.
  • "The Journey of a Thousand steps starts with Looking at an Awesome Dog Picture".
  • "Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do right after you look at this awesome picture".
  • "When life gives you lemons, throw them in the garbage and look at this picture".
  • "Do not ask what this awesome dog can do for you, but what you can do for this awesome dog".
  • Tomorrow is another day where you can look at this dog".
  • "Inside every dark cloud is a silver lining where there should be a picture of this awesome dog".
  • "The grass is always greener on the other side, except in this picture where the grass is so blindingly inspirational it is like the light from a thousand suns".
  • "Until you spread your wings, you'll have no idea how long you've spent looking at this great picture of my dog".
  • "Man, that is one kickass picture of that guy's dog! I feel pretty damn inspired..."
  • "Hang in there! Or I'll eat you like I did that cat that had been clutching to this clothesline".
  • "You don't have to look at this picture of my dog to work here, but it helps".
  • "Working hard, or looking at this inspirational poster of a dog?"
  • "...And when you saw only one set of tracks, it was then that I stopped to look at this awesome inspirational poster".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home